Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moving Right Along ...

The watchers are watching ... The clandestine are curious ... They wonder what makes me tick ... & what powerbuilds my bricks (?) ... I can tell them ... I've told them ... and I've shown them the answer they seek ... It Is JAH ! thru Jesus Christ ... GOD - is Ever The Light, The Sound & The Touch of my life ... My History, My Future, My Joy & My Victory ! ... But this is something that they of evil works cannot understand ... None that are wicked can fathom - without Faith in GOD and HIS Son ...

So, they will follow and watch ... They will act with cunning and contrivance ... They will remain perplexed and on a pitiful course ... So says the Scripture:

2 Timothy 3: 13 ...

Posted by:  Jericho Jail

January 10, 2012 ... Tuesday ... 4: 45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment